BEST LINKAGE TYPE 1 MID ENGINE MOUNTING WITH IDA CARBS AND STANDARD FAN HOUSING155-001-03IDA
The Linkage is design for Mid-Engine Mounting Type 1 engine with Standard Fan Housing with Weber IDA carburetors. This linkage comes with IDA Throttle Levers.
The Throttle cable is connected from the ‘ Rear of the engine ‘, not the factory style from back of fan housing.
Dual Ball Bearing Linkage with Quick release System Designed for Type-1 engine with stock fan cooling system. This Pushrod Linkage system has built in “Quick Release” which attaches to both sides of the carburetor, allowing for removal/retting without the need to
unscrew the linkage and resetting.
1. Easy fitting
2. Does not increase idle speed when engine is hot
3. Fits wide range of manifolds
4. Dual ball bearing with return spring included
5. Smooth pedal travel
6. Compatible with Vintage Speed air conditioner compressor bracket
7. Long threaded pushrod that can be fit to wide range of carburetors